always get sad to see horses suffering from allergies towards
insects since they could be helped. We will never stop telling
everybody how well our products with neem oil work against insect
bites, to treat scratched skin and to promote the hair growth in
the fur, mane and tail. But everybody advertises for their own
products so we think than "an image says more than a thousand
words". (The purple color on the manes does not come from our
products!). Don't these horses look happier after they started
beeing trated with neem?
After 5 days
After 21 days
After 28 days
to avoid new bites, treat scratched skin and remove insects' eggs
1) Neem Schampoo (later on, you can pour a dash of RB 86 in a shampoo
2) Soak a sponge in water, add a little of RB 86 and rub over the
horse's body. Insist on mane and tail so that the neem oil reaches
When the horse's condition has improved, you can dilute in water
RB 86 even more.
3) Teneryl on superficial wounds and scrapes
4) Mygg & Sånt for riding sessions
After 8 month
After 3 years
Before and ...
decrease the number of insects:
1) Mix RB 86 with water and sprinkle in the stable and horse boxes
2) Mix RB 86 with water and give the dungheap a "shower"
couple of years
The pictures of the brown stallion
were taken between September 20 and October 18, 2008.
The pictures of the white horses were taken 2005 and 2008.
horses are outside several hours a day, pasting or being